Gone in a boat,

you're drifting so...

The walls you've built,

the push and pull...

Come back again...


Come back again...




25 September 2010

Aproximación #1

One day as I was walked,

and began to lose my sense of time,

a familiar yellow friend

found its way into my mind.


And when I saw

the sun in the trees

I had to stop there

and think

why,

why must all of this be?


But there was some comfort

in those broken rays

some stillness found in remembering

those long-forgotten days

those afternoons when we'd

hidden ourselves away

losing our memories

somewhere in the depths of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

Occasional writer, linguist, anthropologist, philosopher, fitness guru, amateur philanthropist, cashier and human being. Fan of being lost, found and everything in between.

Followers